Tiny Japanese Girl Tiny Japanese Girl

adorable

loved the animation, the song, everything! the godzilla looks like it has a Hitler stache though :/ oh well loved it anyway

This girl I like.. This girl I like..

haha

the girl was cutely drawn... the guy looked like Jon from garfield lol

very funny, good animation, ect.

The Justin Bieber Show The Justin Bieber Show

haha

very funny, very stupid, very creepy, and the drawn Bieber was very adorable.

Siblings Untitled 01 Siblings Untitled 01

lol

as far as wastes of time go, that was the most waste-iest of time-iest one of all!

Chuck's New Tux! Chuck's New Tux!

Heh

It was a good animation, but personally, I didn't like the ending. Nothing against it. I just don't like the whole blood thing. But it was REALLY good! The animation and audio and was perfect. I can't knock it just because of personal preferences, so I gave it a 10.
And the guy a few reviews ago who gave you a 0 was a rude jerk, and I'm sorry for his behavior.
TTFF Ta-Ta For Now!

EW: Matt Sucks EW: Matt Sucks

Creative

I thought that the animation was good, the jokes were funny, and the ideas were clever. I loved when he walked into a mirror. I thought that was very unique because I'm not sure anybody's thought of it before.

You single?

Kidding. I wouldn't ask a random stranger that question. Thought it would be funny though...
Anyway, 9/10, 5/5
Well done

Cat Face 5 Cat Face 5

Well...

It seems like the only good parts were the animation and widescreen. If you want to be a respected flash maker, then, duh, you have to have good plot line too. I mean, the potential you have is amazing, but I suggest you plan the plot out, re-read, have others give their opinions, and go based on that. When you're really good, you should expand your limitations and get a wider fan base. Serious, funny, musical, the sky is the limit!
You can make an exelent animation if you think it through.
I'm going to give you 6 stars for animation and wide screen feature, but no more, because I don't think that animation is everything, and it's not fair to those with great plot and average animation.
You can do it!
(and I don't care if you don't want to take my advice because I've never made flash before. Sometimes it's the most inexperienced of us who give the best advice. Sometimes.)

Valentine's Day 2009 Valentine's Day 2009

:3 That was cute

That was nice. The cat and the marshmallows were cute! ^o^